Secondary midterm semester 2 report cards were given out to students last week. Have a discussion with your child about it and if you would like to have more information please contact the school and speak to your child's teachers.
Students who are planning to take Summer Courses can register now. Further details and forms are available in Student Services.
Available Summer Courses:
- ENG3U / ENG4U – English grade 11 or 12, University Level
- CHV2O and/or GLC2O (0.5 credit each) – Civics and Citizenship and/or Career Studies
- OLC3O/OLC4O – Ontario Secondary School Literacy Course
- MPM1H (0.5 credit) – Math transfer course for students moving from grade 9 applied to grade 10 academic math.
- Cooperative Education Credit(s) (one or two credits) – For students in SHSM, OYAP and/or who are entering Grade 11 or 12 for Fall 2018
- Credit Recovery (For mandatory courses only, taken within last two years.)
- Co-op, ENG3U, ENG4U, CHV2O and/or GLC2O – May 30, 2018
- OLC 30, OLC40 Credit Recovery and MPM1H – June 15, 2018
See the poster below for more information on a great opportunity to make your voice heard at EQAO. Speak to Mrs. Bayer-Smith or Mr. Havenga if you are interested.
Our school is participating in a district wide parent survey. It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. An information letter went home electronically a few weeks ago. It was also posted on this website on April 4 - see further done the page for that post.
Here is the link to the survey: http://www.ourschool.net/ry22r. It will remain open until Apr. 27.
Computers are available at the school for parents to complete the survey.